- Applicants must have a clean driving record.
- Be a safe, conscientious driver, that likes children and can enforcing “On the Bus Safety Rules” in a positive manner.
- A class “B” license with school bus and passenger endorsements is required. This includes 22 hours of classroom and behind the wheel training. Minnesota City Bus will provide the necessary training needed to acquire this license.
- Eligible for a sign on bonus after 90 days of employment.
- The approximate hours are 630-9AM and 2-430PM Monday -Friday.
- Days of employment are approximately 175 days a year while school is in session.
- Must be 18 years old. Minnesota City Bus Service is an EOE.
Also accepting applications for:
- Bus Aids
- Office Clerical
APPLY IN PERSON
Minnesota City Bus Service
32 Wenonah Road
Minnesota City, MN 55959
7am – 2pm Monday - Friday
Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans and Women are encouraged to apply