Hope Lutheran at Randolph
The Hope Lutheran boys' and girls' basketball teams play a non-conference doubleheader at Randolph. Pregame coverage begins at 5:50.
A one-room schoolhouse built in 1862 will become part of Winona State University's new Education Village initiative and offer a connection between the university's historic origin as the first teacher preparation school west of the Mississippi River.
The pioneer schoolhouse housed at the former Arches Museum, gifted to Winona State University by the Winona County Historical Society, has been moved to a temporary location on WSU's West Campus with the intent that the facility eventually will be integrated into plans for WSU's new Education Village.
The schoolhouse at the Arches Museum was first called Hillsdale School District 81, and originally stood at the four township corners of Hillsdale, Warren, Utica and Norton. It was also known as the Prigge School, with the school sharing the same section in Hillsdale Township as the Prigge Farm.
Contents of the Arches museum will eventually be moved to a new location at the Winona County Fairgrounds in St. Charles by the Historical Society.