No injuries were reported in a house fire that occurred in Winona late Tuesday evening.
Assistant Fire Chief Jim Multhaup said the fire broke out in the attic of 675 Olmstead Street and the fire department was notified at 9:12 p.m. Multhaup said the blaze was electrical in nature and not a suspicious fire. The home was occupied by Chad Shartier.
Multhaup said the occupants experienced a power outage abut 10 to 15 minutes before someone from the outside notified them that flames could be seen coming from the roof. Multhaup said the fire has been ruled accidental. Crews remained on the scene until just after 1:00 a.m.