Veteran's-Relief Grants

As a result of recent flooding and storms, the Minnesota Department of Veterans Affairs (MDVA) is offering Disaster Relief Grants for reimbursable expenses to Veterans in several Minnesota counties, including Goodhue and Olmsted, per the Governor Dayton's Emergency Executive Order.
Veterans, their families, and surviving spouses may be eligible for a disaster relief grant of up to $1,000 if they have not received other state or federal assistance.
Veterans and their families should contact their respective County Veteran Service Office to apply for a Disaster Relief Grant, or call 1-888-LINKVET  for assistance finding the location and phone number of their CVSO.

Filed Under :  
Topics : Disaster_AccidentHealth_Medical_Pharma
Social :
Locations : Minnesota
People : Dayton
A   A   A