Leighton Broadcasting - Winona radio stations have a sea of general contest rules that are in effect during the year. At times, special contest and promotions require the establishment of a separate set of rules. Here are our general contest rules:
1. All on-air contest indicate the prizes to be awarded and their method of entry.
2. Contest methods may include random telephone selection, postcard entry, printed entry blanks, faxed entry and website Internet entry.
3. When any contest has a deadline for entry, the deadline is clearly indicated in on-air promotional announcements and any written rules.
4. Contest and promotions are open to listeners ages 18 or older unles otherwise indicated.
5. The radio station reserves the right to limit the winning prizes to once every 30 days per household.
6. Winners are responsible for all fedearl, state and local taxes, if any. All federal, state and local laws apply.
7. No purchase is necessary to participate in contest and promotions.
8. There are no prize substitutions. Prizes are non-transferable and are not negotiable. Prizes can't be exchanged for cash.
9. Some prizes have restrictions, or expiration dates and do not include gratuities.
10. The radio station is not responsible for any prizes mailed. Winners are urged to pick up their prize at the radio station, the station is located at 752 Bluffview Circle, Winona MN. Prizes to be picked up at the station will be held for 30 days.
11. Employees of Leighton Broadcasting and any other sponsors are not eligible.
12. By participating, winners grant permission for their voice and telephone call to be recorded and re-broadcast for promotional use on the radio station.
13. The radio station reserves the right to amend or change the above rules at anytime as well as end a contest at anytime. All decisions of station management with regard to the awarding of prizes, the selection of winners and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. Each contestant by virute of entering a station contest agrees to accept the decision of the station as final.