The following rules apply to all contests or promotions sponsored or conducted by Leighton Broadcasting – Winona. By participating in any such contests or promotions, listeners agree to be bound by these rules. In addition, particular contests or promotions may have rules that are specific to those contests or promotions. If the particular rules for a specific contest or promotion conflict with the following general rules, the particular rules will control.
General Contest Rules for Leighton Broadcasting - Winona
1. Only one person per household may be a winner in any 30-day period.
2. Prize winners must be at least 18 years old, unless otherwise specified.
3. Leighton Broadcasting-Winona reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value; winners do not have any right to substitution of prizes.
4. Prizes must be claimed by the winners, and are not transferable.
5. Where a prize consists of tickets for a sporting event, concert, movie, play or similar event, Leighton Broadcasting-Winona will not be responsible for cancellation. In that event, the winner must deal exclusively with the promoter of the event.
6. Leighton Broadcasting - Winona makes no warranties regarding the safety, condition, or fitness of any prizes awarded, and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or injury suffered by a winner through the use of any awarded prize.
7. Winners are solely responsible for all taxes, duties, or other costs that may be associated with the winning of a prize.
8. Particular contests may limit eligibility to persons of a certain age, who live in a given geographic location, or who work in a particular job, by way of example. Contestants are responsible for determining whether such eligibility limitations apply to a particular contest or promotion.
9. In its discretion, Leighton Broadcasting - Winona may require winners to sign a release form in order to receive the prize. In such a case, the winner will not be entitled to receive the prize without signing the release.
10. Employees, their families, and affiliated businesses of Leighton Broadcasting - Winona are not eligible to win.
11. Winners must claim prizes within 30 days of notification that they have won. Prizes not so claimed will become the property of Leighton Broadcasting Winona.
12. Leighton Broadcasting - Winona will not be responsible for mail that has been lost, damaged or delayed.
13. Employees of Leighton Broadcasting and their immediate families, are not eligible to participate in any contests or promotions sponsored by Leighton Broadcasting - Winona stations.
14. Unless specific contest rules provide otherwise, all prizes consisting of trips must be taken within one year of the award. Otherwise, the prize will be forfeited.
15. Winners of prizes consisting of trips must book such trips at least 60 days in advance.
16. Unless specific contest rules provide otherwise, prizes consisting of trips may not be booked for holiday travel.
17. Contests and promotions are subject to all federal, state and local laws.
18. The interpretation of these and all other rules relating to contests or promotions sponsored or conducted by Leighton Broadcasting - Winona is reserved exclusively for Leighton Broadcasting - Winona. Its decisions shall be final.